Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To the best Father in the whole wide world!

Day 12 of the 60-day blog challenge


May you continue to be a loving son and remembering brother...



The husband who made my Mama the happiest wife in the world...


The provider and educator who made us siblings grew up responsible...

The Father who did not give me what I want but gave everything I needed...

The only alpha in the family who protected and cared all the girls in your life...

The Lolo who spoils Shannen all the love in the world...

And most especially...

Please continue to be the fun and lively man as you are always...

The most dramatic and emotional Father I've grown up to...

And the groovy Papa and Lolo Papa you've been to us throughout your 40 years and for the years to come.


Happy 46th birthday Papa. To say I love you is an understatement.
But I'll say it anyway, anytime, anywhere. I love you to the core!




No comments:

Post a Comment