Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello and goodbye

Day 11 of the 60-day blog challenge

I'm supposed to write a different topic tonight. But due to what' s happening as of the moment I just feel like blogging what my heart shouts.

I meet a lot of people everyday in the airport. Pinoy. Dutch. French. German. Spanish. Brazilian. Italian. A lot of man. I just say hello to them and bid goodbye when they board the aircraft. I kinda like the feeling because I know them yet there's no string attached. I don't have to exert extra effort to maintain good relationship with them. I don't have to worry about petty misunderstandings and nurture friendship more. I say hello and goodbye not later than 5 minutes. I don't lose anything because I don't have them. Yes, I can be anti-social at times.

Now, I love my work because I love the workplace and the people in it. They are fun, spontaneous, professional, and free-spirited. We are a team. We work hard and play harder. We try to know each other and care for one and all. More than a team, I feel like we're a family.

So when someone's saying goodbye, I feel sad because we will lose one happy soul in the family.

Our lost is your gain. Good luck Albee. See you in the sky. You will surely be missed. I love you.


PS. I think I'll feel exactly what you're going through right now when 'that' time comes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment