Friday, August 6, 2010

Ouch!

Day 5 of the 60-day blog challenge.

Today is not my day, I'd like to say so. Here's a series of unfortunate events that happened to me today.

1. I didn't hear my alarm clock went off hence I arrived late at work.

2. I fell off the bus. As in literally, I stepped on the wrong stair as I get off the bus and then, boom, I fell. With my elbows on the floor, I stood up and said "I'm okay, I'm okay." And then I quietly walk inside the airport. That's a great way to start my day. Gah.

3. "That depressing news". I hope I can achieve my goal one day. I just thrive in the idea that God has better plans in store for me. Patience. Hope, dear.

4. I conditioned myself to eat ice cream after lunch. I was yearning for it. I fell in line for the ice cream and just when it was my turn, there were no ice cream on the stands. I was in front of the line and there was none left. No more.

5. I left my umbrella at home. And it was raining this afternoon. You already know what happened next.

6. As I arrived home, Papa was mad. He was a lose cannon. His blood pressure skyrocketed again because he was worried of me. Yep, I'll always be a baby. I did not say a word. I let him cool down.

7. I'm tired. Working but underpaid. All bruised up. Fat. Frustrated. And worst, broke.

Oh well, it's true that when it rains, it pours. Good night. I hope to see the rainbow tomorrow when I wake up.

4 comments:

  1. Surely tons of blessings would come any time soon :) Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dez! I'm okay now. malas day ko lang siguro kahapon. I guess it happens to everyone. Now I just want to channel good vibes :)
    How's your work? Okay ba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa ngayon, trainee pa lang ako e. So, hindi pa gaanong busy. Okay naman in a sense na ok siya dahil single ako. Pero sa future, hindi. Miss ko na ang prod. Wala pang nagbubukas na pinto e. dudungaw muna ako sa iba. Tulad ng sabi mo sa blog after neto :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here! Miss ko na ang prod. Pero dun nga sa post ko, may tina-target kasi ako na trabaho and I'm preparing for it kaya nasa airport ako nagwo-work. Hahahaha! Di bale, our time will come, soon! Dream, believe, survive! :)

    ReplyDelete