Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thank YOU!

Day 8 of the 60-day blog challenge

Dear God,

I am blessed by your love. You have been very good for me this week. And I know haven't been good for most of my life. I could not think of any word to say but thank you and I love you. I've been confused, happy, scared, and thankful. I've been discreet with a lot of things lately because I just want to be sure before I tell the people around me. And you've been just so right and supportive of my actions. You guided me, blessed me, and made me feel that everything was worth it all the while I feel unworthy of all of these. How can you be so gracious and giving? How can you make me realize that dreams can come true, and that they do come true.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I praise you with everything that's happening in my life. And with all the blessings I give you back my love.

Amen.


(PS. I will blog about everything, soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment