Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to regular programming

Yes. I am not finished. I did not cease the challenge. I did not waive the white flag. Although I broke the challenge (yes, and defeated myself) that won't stop me for continuing it the second time around.

While our internet connection was broken, I already have topics for my daily blog. I have thought of posting all my blogs one at a time but that is just synonymous to cheating. I won't be honest to myself and my friends and my readers (if there are any).

I have also thought of starting from day 1. But what if our broadband died again? Will I start again from scratch? That won't allow me to finish this challenge. Hee!

And so, I've just decided to stay faithful on this challenge and continue from where I stopped.
I'm really crossing my fingers this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment