Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ooppsss!

Day 15 of the 60-day blog challenge


Okay so I did not post again. But err, the internet died, again! but I typed this in my notepad while I'm still sane from tonight's night out with friends.

For today, I went to school to pick up our yearbook and to meet up with my friends. After work I went back to Dasma. The school is a lot different just months ago. The gate has become techie with their ID swipe system. Yep, our ID's before have bar codes but we only use them in the library and the electronic resource system. The school cafeteria is cozy and nice. The school book store looks professional and the Hotel de Oriente is just first class. I haven't toured around the hotel but the facade is mesmerizing albeit its bland colors.

Too much of La Salle's new feats, what made me this day really special was the meet up with my college buddies. Unfortunately, only Marco, Pia, Milli, and Beiah showed up. Jay has something to do and Fila is still in Cebu. I miss everyone. Gretl, Pia, Ruby, Marco, Fila, Le, Milli and Jay. I miss the crazy gang who'll laugh with our stupid ideas and work together as a group. I just wonder when will it happen that we will reunite and be all present? Sigh.

Anyways, Milli, Marco, Pia and I ate out after we got our yearbook. The yearbook is nice actually. It was lightning fast! The previous batches took more than a year to see their year book but we were so lucky it only took us five months after graduation. After our dinner, we have to drink of course! Hee! I bailed out not too late because Papa was asking me to come home early, err, he always does that. In short, BITIN!

We're looking forward to birthday celebration! So excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment