Sunday, September 5, 2010

When good girls gone wild...

Oh, madness! It's been a long time since I last scrabbled my thoughts here eh? Everything was crazy and I don't want to explain everything here. Period.

Good vibes instead! My colleagues and I went on a girl's night out last week at Zirkoh Timog. Everyone looked different with their hair down, without the plain uniforms, and just being fun and fab.

The gals just chilling.

L-R, Cai, Me, Faye, Cheng, Leslie and half-faced Debbie :)

Boozed up!

Two of my loves; Pey and Sweety!

With our Madam Cai!

My partner in crime, Pepey!

Yep, I got up the stage and had to bear with the comedians' wild and pun-intended antics!

15 minutes of infamy captured on TV! Hee!

Na-okray on stage! Hahaha!

Vanity strikes before we're off to home!

Vanity, still on our way home.

Yet again...

And again, okay I'm going to stop posting pictures because the next are wilder! Haha!

I slept over at Faye's dorm for almost three hours and we got up to work. It's convenient since her dorm is just a 5-minute walk near the airport. I'm considering of moving in an apartment near my workplace but since I'm just waiting for my batch, it's all unnecessary now.

We had a blast that night! And, we still have a list to do of our escapades!

If you are thinking how do we manage to pull off a put-together-look sans the complete sleep and rest, here's how.


Pey and I with my disturbed and growing eyebrows! Haha!


1 comment:

  1. talaga? that's because I learned how to groom myself with my current job. requirement kasi. hahaha. so kung hinid required hindi ako magma-mature? lol. I know you're coming over this week and I'm really sure I'll see you anytime soon! I love you more, and miss you big time!

    ReplyDelete