Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wake me up when September ends

It's just a couple of hours and September will vanish in thin air. How time flies. It's the last day of the month so I might as well create my September '10- ender blog.

Here's a wrap up of my September:

1. I waited in vain. And still I am! Oh, maybe my patience is being pushed to the wall. Or perhaps God thinks I'm not ready yet for 'that'. Oh well, He's given me the blessing in an unexpected way and maybe 'that time' will come the same way I didn't see it coming. Oh Dear God, just let it be :)

2. Work was okay. For this month work has been nothing good, nothing bad. I have had so many thoughts of leaving work because first; I grew weary of waking up very early, pulling myself out of the bed and commuting all the way to Manila, second; I wanted to rest before the day of the departure comes (but I'm still waiting when would it be) and third; the pay is unfortunate.

3. In the contrary, I'm into business! Hooray! I've discovered I could earn more and add up on my measly pay by doing business! I'll save up in the future because I don't want to be an employee forever. Franchise will do me good in my retirement. Jollibee? Salon and Spa? 7-eleven? I am quite sure my life will be a tad easier by that time though I'll definitely have to work my ass for the franchise cost eh?

4. I miss media. Some of my college and closest friends are starting their work in media firms right now, and I'm happy for them. Two of my friends texted me today, asking for support on their work. One said her very first story will be aired in national TV and the other told me her article will be published in national newspaper. Isn't that amazing? To be honest I felt a little envy and a quick thump on my heart. I miss media. I miss writing. I miss the adrenalin rush of deadlines, productions, scriptwriting, editing and tons of articles to work on. But I I did not feel the envy as if I wanted to cry my heart out for not being able to work in media. I did not feel the envy as if I felt insecure and left out. I felt encouraged and inspired. One day, I'm going back and be a cut-throat bitch in my 25's. One day, I'll be back and prove that the blood of a writer still runs in my warm blood. I am capable, I am, I can and I will.

5. My life has become more amazing! Sometimes a positive and an energetic attitude can attract good vibes of the universe. I dunno but in some little ways, I feel alive because of what's happening in my life right now. I guess it's just the state of the mind which provides me fulfillment. Attitude is everything.

I hope everyone had a good September. So much for this month. You had been fair to me. Thanks September! 'Til next year then! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I had a good september. Your number 4 tells exactly what I feel :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hopes up for this month Dez. Let's make this October our month, and this year too! Tara na, balik sa media! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete