Sunday, September 26, 2010

This is what I'm afraid of.

Ever since Yok joined the fraternity in his Law school, I've become apprehensive of one thing; frat wars. I don't have anything against the brotherhood but if violence comes with it, I do not approve of that.

At first, Yok did not tell me he joined frat then because he knows I'm tons against it. He revealed it to me weeks after his initiation when all the bruises and scars were healed hence the girlfriend can't do anything because it's all been done. I just told him one thing- not to partake on frat wars.

September is the bar exams month and every Law school's fraternities and sororities show support on their colleagues. I've been there once and I can't hardly say every frat's hub is safe. This year, Yok wasn't active and he only went in the site once and left immediately in the morning.

Tonight 42 people were hurt because of a blast in De La Salle at Taft. I was completely surprised as I heard the news. The bar exams ended in a violent way because of supposedly frat wars. I couldn't think of what would I do if Yok went there and was hurt. I was so scared. I thanked God because he knows the Yok shouldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment