Thursday, September 9, 2010

For sale: Canon ZR900 camcorder

Friends, I need your kind hearts. Help me make some moolah! :)

I'm selling my Canon ZR900 Camcorder. I used it for almost two years during my junior and senior years in college. I'm selling it because I'm flying away and I am not bringing it with me. It's still in VERY GOOD condition because I took care of it way back on my college days. It comes with the camcorder bag, battery, charger, and video cables. I'm selling it for 17,000 php. I bought it for 22,000 php. PRICE IS STILL NEGOTIABLE. If you're willing to buy it at 15,000 php I'll give in easily. :)

I don't do meet-ups (but if we know each other we can meet so I can give you the product). I will send the product when I received the payment right away. Don't worry because I'm not one of those sick and ill-willed people who don't bother going to hell by fooling innocent persons. If you're interested, contact me at 09274573938 or 09229957851.
The camcorder bag

The camcorder still in VERY GOOD quality!

It comes with the battery, charger, and video cables.

"Please purchase me!" :)

Click here for more of the deets of Canon ZR900.

No comments:

Post a Comment