Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The typhoon which brought us love

September 28, 2006.

It was exactly four years ago. Four years ago when Yok and I first set eyes on each other.

I was soaked in the rain, with my gold satin gown and washed-up face from the pour. Yok Han was inside the church, anxious and nervous perhaps, ;p waiting for the moment we're about to see each other.

September 28, 2010.

Four years after. Remembering how typhoon Milenyo swept 'that wedding' with rain as well as swept off our feet to each other; today's the first time Yok held my hand, today's the first moment Yok kissed my cheeks and today's the first chance Yok told me in the eye that he love me and adore me.

Today's the day we braved typhoon Milenyo and faced God with our love. It was four years after this very day, we walked down the aisle with so much love in our heart and so much passion in our mind that we asked Him to bless us and guide us throughout the years to come.

Happy fourth year of togetherness my Yok Han! Happy fourth year anniversary of 'that wedding'. I love you to the core.

Forgive me if I could not put pictures of how we first met.
Friendster's so dead.
To see two people crazy, madly, and deeply
in love with each other, click here, and here.
Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment