Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick check

I've been through a lot lately. Work bullies, heart aches, trust issues, family problems and other personal stuff I dare not to write about. Two words. I'm exhausted.

It's like, reality slapped me on the face, burst my bubble and I, the gullible and vulnerable gal, was hurt, and too bad, I never saw it coming.

Work. Delayed flights. Hotac. Rebellious passengers. I was excited at first like a child holding her first barbecue. But gad, twas a day to endure and remember. Too many lessons learned that day. Too much points to ponder on. And the room is so big for improvement. I'll fire away.

Heart aches. I was hurt by the people I never expected would turn their backs on me, accused and prejudged me. Sigh. I don't want to remember every deets of it. What's important now is Jeff and I are together (yes, we've been on a rough road lately), and that's what counts. The fact that we have each other at this time that we're almost hitting rock bottom, we still have the world to hold on to.

Family. I can still put up with heart breaks but when my family is on the line, it's as if my heart will come off my chest with sadness. It's the first time my father has been rushed to the hospital. When I was told by my sister, my tears started to fall in a heartbeat. Tears kept running down my face while I'm on my way home from Mall of Asia to Cavite. When I saw Papa in the ER, I tried to be calm and refrained myself from crying. I tried to make the aura cool and fun by joking him. I'm glad Papa is recuperating well. Not so long after that, I was told that my uncle was rushed also in the ER. He had a mild stroke. Oh, it really pours when it rains. Uncle Globen is my favorite Uncle in the world. I remember how fun my childhood days were when he teases. Please, please, help my family dear God.

Oh, too many bad vibes. Shoo. shoo. shoo. I'll doze it all away. Good night. And beware of the bed bugs that bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment