Monday, July 5, 2010

Mondays are love.

Back in college, I use to hate Mondays because then, it signals the start of another crazy week of paper works and work loads, which means, sleepless nights and drained wallets. But today, Mondays are love, love, love for me. It's my rest day so I get to avoid a lot of things that other people hate in this first day of the week; the rush day of commuting, heavy traffic, people traffic and all that. Yeah, I get to avoid all of these. Hooray for me!

Anyways, work has been making me lose pounds and blood counts. I've got a part-time job since last week. I'm a private tutor to a Korean. The work is okay, since I teach 2 hours a day. But the nitty-gritty part is tiring; preparing lesson plans, making exams, and of course, studying the lessons I'm going to teach. Well, I'm not only after the pay but I also want my student to learn A LOT from me.

***

So, how to spend your rest day with a blast (and not be dead tired the next day)? Here's how?

1. Once you hit home, hit the sack.
2. After 15 hours of good night/morning sleep, start your day, still, on your bed.
3. Watch the replay of your favorite show, as for me, my favorite reality cooking show, the Top chef. Yeah, I make myself hungry with those meals.
4. After feasting my eyes (and starving myself) with sumptuous meals, I get up and eat home cooked meals, imagining those were foods cooked by the chefs. Hay, I wish I get to sit with the judges' table too. -_-
5. Bond with family. Watch a tear-jerker movie, like Toy Story 3.
6. Watch a feel-good TV show, like Glee.
7. Go to friend's house, invited or not. Lol. Friends make me soo happy. :)
8. Ask for a body massage, either from your Mom or your Dad. In my case it's always Mom :)
9. Spend time with the boyfriend.
10. End your day with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment