Thursday, April 15, 2010

The graduation post (Yes, a late post)

My birthday week and birthday trip is officially over!

I'm back here in the country and enduring the scorching heat of summer. As I have all the luxury of time to rest, read, browse the net and all other things a bum can do I might as well start to blog about things that I've been meaning to blog. And so, I will start it off by my graduation day.

Well, nothing's really special that day. I was happy but not that pretty great. Maybe because I know that my friends and I will meet again because of paper works that we have to finish and other academic requirements we have to comply prior to exit. Or maybe because I know I will not receive my diploma but only a pretty piece of paper as remembrance. Anyhoo, I dressed up and went to school with my parents, grandmother, cousin, and Jeff. My youngest sister was also there as her graduation ceremony took place in the morning. The ceremony was fast, about an hour and a half. After that, almost all of my friends disappeared with their families. And so am I.

This photo was taken by my sister after the graduation ceremony.

And this is me with my Nanay, Papa and Mama. (from L-R) Look at Papa! Haha!


With the so-like-me Dad.

With my hunny bunny who skipped his work in the afternoon just to be there in my graduation. He wouldn't miss it for the world eh? :)

With the gang. :)

Well, of course, my sister who graduated from Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.


My prutty sister with Mama.
They look very happy and pretty.


Ivy and Nanay. :)


Right after the ceremony we went home and and ate dinner. I just felt nice that finally, I have accomplished something which made my parents very proud, I think. As of this very moment, my plans are vague. I am planning to take a detour on my career, well you can read it here, because of my dream of building a bank, a salon, a publishing house or my own TV station. Skip all that. I guess I'll be a practical, independent woman who knows what she wants and does everything to get it. I can, I am, and I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment