Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This is my third Christmas away from home. I'm a bit sad actually. I prayed hard for it that this year I would be able to spend the holidays with my family. But God has other plans. He will send me to a beautiful place and for sure I'll have a memorable experience, plus I might be able to be home before the year ends. Yes, God is really good!

To everyone who is at home and celebrating the holidays with their family, hug them tight and savor each moment because it really matter. You might not appreciate it but for others who are miles away, that's the best gift they could ever have. The gift of togetherness, the gift of time with family and the gift of love. It's more than any material things and any amount of money.

Christmas in Milan would be a ton happier if I'm with my family.

Anyways, here's to a meaningful and wonderful Christmas to all of us. Please don't forget to say a prayer and remember the reason why we're celebrating this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment