Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PMS and stars

Actually, although the above has nothing in relation with each other, those are symbols I used for what makes me feel despicable and happy (such an irony eh?) at the same time.

In my biological calendar, my monthly period is fast approaching and so I feel tenderness of my chests, out of this world mood swings and a whole lot more i have to go through every month.
I am easily irritated during my PMS. I get tired easily and hate everyone who laughs and speaks loud. Thank God for chocolate cakes it swept temporarily .my PMS away.

I also feel happy because today is the opening of the Lasallian days, and for a kick-off event, it was pretty awesome. As in A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The human Lasallian Star was so fun I really felt proud while singing the alma mater. The fireworks display was son fantabulous i was screaming my heart out. Yeah, last year i wasn't present in the event for the reason that I don't just like it. But now I attended because I want to be part of it, I want to be active in my last days as a college student. Haha. I understand some people don't see the point in attending that kind of event but hey, without them the event was so successful. I felt that despite differences, the students can be one even just for 15 minutes. I felt that everyone is willing to contribute for the school's success and that they went to the event because of their enthusiasm and love for their school.

Involvement.

For now, I'm off to bed to rest. Actually I dunno why I have been feeling restless these past few days. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment