Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Travelog: Frankfurt am Main

A very happy, funny and wonderful flight because I'm flying with my friend Bamba.

See, Bamba and I work at the NAIA airport but we barely know each other just until few weeks before we're off here to Jeddah. Having some common grounds of interest that we share, and to think that we're both bakla and we get along with our craziness, flying together to Frankfurt was sooo much fun indeed!
We look teeny here. Hee.

Still Nenes here :)

What I love about Frankfurt is that it's the land of all good things, from toiletries to make-ups, foods, gadgets and etc, yet it's very very cheap among all Europe countries.

Frankfurt is such a small city. Bamba and I walked around the town as soon as we arrived from the hotel.

Beautiful clouds

Rund um den Romerberg

The chapel at my back

We went inside to say a prayer

Then Photo op with Mr. Goldy, hee.

By the lake

Bought some souvenirs on the side!

And of course what's Frankfurt if we didn't take the chance to eat the famous German sausages!
The sausage was boiled but still has crispiness in every bite


Bamba and I had the pork one of course!

We're suppose to have beer with the sausage
but we won't be legal for the flight the next day. Sigh.

Winner frankfurters!

Although we're in Germany, we have to try the Gelato as well!

Pistachio Gelato was yummy!


What is Germany without pasta, Spinach pasta

and pizza, I forgot the name but the pizza was really good!

That was BURP! BURP! BURP! for that day! We bought lotsa chocolates and femme stuffs hence our heavy suitcase. Next time I go to Frankfurt, I'll probably try to go out to see Munich or Berlin.

'Til we meet again, Alemanya!


P.S. The pictures did not show how we had soo much fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment